Daric has worked hard as a Cub Scout and will soon be moving up to the 11 year old scouts. Two weeks ago he was awarded the Arrow of Light, Cub Scouting's highest award. We are very proud of him and all of the hard work he has put in to accomplish this. He is a wonderful young man!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations Daric! What an accomplishment! You are such a great example to your younger siblings and cousins. I'm glad my kids will have such a great cousin to look up to.
How AWESOME Daric!! Congratulations!! I can't believe you're 11 already.
Nathan and you are two peas in a pod! You are both great examples.
Hi Angie, you won my giveaway... YAY! Just email me (kathrynsphotography@gmail.com) your address and I'll get it off to you soon.
Thanks so much for visiting nanny goat!
Post a Comment